A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and contains information. Cookies are normally used to improve the website for you as a visitor.
Cookie on digg.se
In order for the website to function properly, we need to keep track of your session.
- JSESSIONID eller SV_JSESSIONID
No personal data is saved in these cookies.
The website use necessary cookies to save your response to which cookies you allow:
The website uses the tool Matomo to analyze web statistics. The tool collects user data that is necessary for us to be able to further develop the website. The environment for Matomo is operated in Sweden and the data collected is anonymized so that individual individuals cannot be identified.
- _pk_id – adds a unique, random user ID
- _pk_ses – saves a short term data about the visit
- _pk_ref – tillskrivningsinformation om hänvisning till webbplatsen
- _pk_cvar – saves a short term data about the visit
- matomo_sessid – are used briefly to prevent CSRF saftey problems
- matomo_ignore – impersonal value that is saved when choosing exclusion from being tracked
- mtm_consent, mtm_consent_removed and mtm_cookie_consent – is created when a visitor is asked for consent to be tracked.
If you do not want to accept cookies, your browser can be set so that you automatically refuse the storage of cookies or be informed every time a website requests to store a cookie. Through the browser, previously stored cookies can also be deleted. See your browser's help pages for more information.