Analysis and follow-up
We identify what needs to be done and follow up to make sure the development is moving in the right direction.
How we work with analysis and follow-ups
- We provide the government with data and analyses for the development of digitalisation of society and public administration.
- We look at the digitalisation policy and follow and analyse the development in relation to the set policy. We compile statistics, do follow-ups and make analyses of developments in the surrounding world.
- Among other things, we carry out a comprehensive analysis and follow-up of the digitalisation of municipalities and regions as well as the digital maturity of state authorities.
- We follow up and supervise that public authorities are complying with the e-invoicing law and the law on accessibility to digital public services.
- Our own operations are based on the analyses we make and the needs we identify.
Example: Supervision of digital accessibility
- DIGG reviews digital public service to see if it meets the accessibility requirements.
- During 2020 and 2021, DIGG
has reviewed websites for increased accessibility.
- 9 out of 10 have improved their availability since deficiencies
were pointed out.